Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Perch Turns 13...

Perch Celebrates 13 Years

Well we had planned on a BIG FABULOUS Lucky 13 Soiree set for this very evening (May 13th) at Perch celebrating our 13 years in business with live music in the courtyard, cocktails, and a little bit of voodoo magic.  
We are hoping to reschedule for some time in the Fall.  


So in lieu of an in-person celebration I thought I’d post a series of 13 of my all-time Perch highlights throughout the years, from my favorite design projects, to events we’ve worked on, publications we’ve been in, custom pieces we’ve made, along with some of my very favorite finds.  Thank you all for your continued support!  We can’t wait to get back to partying with you under our discoball. Stay tuned for a fun Perch retrospective.





No comments:

Post a Comment